Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Introducing Cursive by Phoebe Lane




The past pulls. The future shoves. The present just begs for a time-out.

Aislynn Currington is searching for an escape from her tumultuous past, one that includes a severely broken heart and a very complicated relationship with a mother who uses criticism as her preferred mode of expressing love. 
Jace Quinn is a driven businessman who, even after surviving a serious life-changing event, remains hell bent on avoiding any form of serious attachment. 

Some define insanity as doing things repeatedly while expecting a different outcome. What will Aislynn and Jace need to do to break this endless loop?

With the help of their undeniably intense sexual attraction, witty banter, and love for high-end coffee machines, Aislynn and Jace learn to bravely battle through the challenges of falling in love at the most inconvenient time, in a place they did not plan to be, and with the person they can’t seem to stop running into. 

Cursive's multiple layers of drama, romance, passion, and humor are tightly bound together by an unforeseeable major twist that will keep the reader engaged and connected until the very end.



Phoebe Lane Bio:


I have a pretty average life. I wear the mom hat, the wife shirt, the daughter pants, and the working woman peep-toe heels. But when I strip all of that down, I am an author. 

I'm still amazed I get to say that. 

I live in the US with a wonderful husband, two kids, and a dog. My husband entertains me with his hilarious form of ADD, and the kids are hell bent on proving I can live with only a few hours of sleep per day. 

I wake up every day just so I can experience that first sip of coffee in the morning. I swore off Disney movies the moment I watched Mufasa die, which scarred me for life. No pun intended. I pick out all the orange flavored pieces from my candy and feed them to my hubby. I'm a smart ass and cringe any time I realize my kids inherited that gene. 

I'm emotionally dynamic and of peculiar mind which is code for "hormonal and crazy." Reading contemporary romance novels is my vice, and writing them is my most valued privilege. My debut novel, Cursive, is currently available as an eBook on most major formats/online retailers.







Where to find me:




No comments:

Post a Comment